Friday, August 14, 2015

Lump Sum

Working like a slave, trying to beat the grave until the lump sum doth come. I rise to the occasion for the pen I do push, climbing and fighting sometimes I fall on my tush but there's plenty of cush and I trudge on beyond the gray skies there is blue but somewhere over the rainbow isn't true unless you lick the monkey that flies into a spider's web with an ebb tide that overtaketh go write until you maketh and submission is key, must I flee to the sea that swells with sunshine and tastes like moonshine in a dime's fancy feast, call the priest before my last breath's been had, I scream from my lungs when will it finally come.....
                                                                                                    .....that promised lump sum?

No comments:

Post a Comment