Monday, August 6, 2012

Lost Without You

The forest is dark. Trees loom like hat man. Blind out the light. There's no day here. Only night. I reach out for my leader but there's no hand to hold. Am I alone or is he simply hiding...slipping away...leaving me behind in the dark forest to fend for myself. Against the dragons, demons, humans, and legions. Separated. Isolated. The cold air encompasses me. My breath escapes but fights returning. Alone. Again. Destined to be only someone else's destiny. Never my own. Blinding reward. Awards. Anguish. To walk once with the knowledge and never be alone. I'd rather be dead than where I'm at. Take me or I greatly give myself so that some other may live with sunshine upon their flesh. Their heart. Their lover. Not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment