Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sun In My Eyes

Blinded. I shut my eyes to squeeze out the diamonds only to find coal black. Lost in a tunnel of love that isn't love but maybe just friendship. But what is love anyway, the sky...the water...the rain...you..her..him...me? Mushrooms encircle me and I'm caught in a fairy ring forever cast...but not cast out. Drawn in like a moth to flame. It burns brighter and brighter inside. Creation...creative...energy...positive...negative....zen...a balance of some sort, but is it a balance when love's on a see-saw...gray matter of nowhere land? I seek the wee people to find a sparkling day lily and as I drink the magic dew drops-- everything's all better. The light is not so bright. The dark is only night. And love is only a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment