Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Betrayal

Asleep...stuck in a dream of gray matter like jello, it coagulates my brain cells, a feeling of betrayal, uncertainty, treachery and remorse...mine eyes are clouded by judgement when I'm no one to judge but it's as if a knife crashed through me like a wave of revolution, it disgusts me, tortured and stoned by a beast of burden, playing with the devil the angel did try to help only to have her wings sliced away like an afterthought, an alleged betrayal, pinned on my flesh...a martyr maybe...a victim most certainly...guilty in a sense, but only a passionate sincere inaccuracy, a miniscule mistake, one that would harbor the catalyst for  upheaval...it's no wonder death comes so easy in the night over a simple slip of the keyboard, fingers thinking faster than thoughts, racing for resistance but impatience is the devil that I should've slayed had I known the pain and anguish, the multitude and irony of ONE miscalculation...never good with numbers I was...but pity on the soul that should carry such seeded karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment