Monday, October 29, 2012

Waiting

Life flashing before my eyes, scenary moving so fast, seasons changing, geese flying south for the winter, storms raging off the coast, yet still, I wait. It's all a dream or is it...a small light in my imagination fighting to shine through the gray matter..it's like pseudo-stratified columnar epithelium struggling to breathe fresh air...wanting...waiting...on a dimension in which events can be ordered from the past through the present into the future and also the measure of durations of events and the intervals between them...all controlled by time itself. Wishing and hoping...like the flow of sand in an hourglass ...and the elapsed time between the past and the future. Mine eyes fall on my cell phone..then back on the script I'm writing...then on my email inbox...then back to my phone..my head hurts so bad but in all the pain, his voice would make it vanish...and the pain would be pleasure...dreams would be reality if only for a few minutes...an anwer to my prayers that this gut twisting pain would cease. His voice alone is like a vasodilator which relieves tension and eases the painful stimuli....but until then, in pain...
...I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment