Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cogito Ergo Sum

I slip into fairy state...push blades of grass aside as I make my way to the forest...that which my eyes see of grass is large, vibrant green, lush plantlife....a colorful mushroom catches mine eye...I reach out and touch it but it isn't there...it was there though because I saw it...but did I see or perceive it or is it even real at all...perception of a reflection off my retina that which is an object but how could it be an object unless it was a thought..and how could it be a thought if it wasn't a perception...and that today may not be like tomorrow ...must I ignore the distractions of sensory perception when I can reach out and stroke it myself...and what is knowledge anyway..is it only perception? And is anything real if we don't want it to be? How can anything exist outside of my perception? What if I'm not even real but just a bundle of energy with ideas...shooting off like stars do as they die in the galaxy?

A question to ponder....

No comments:

Post a Comment