Friday, May 17, 2013

Confidence or Lack Of....

Dwelling on the negative consequences is like sliding down a razor blade...a splinter in my fingernail...like a spider in my eye...I run for the dark forest but time is running faster than I...Failure illuminates my night... the potential of righteous failure riding upon me like a fat slab I can't shake...fleeing from the frostbite...death like daffodils...the noisy conversion of objective observation into subjective judgement...like a roller coaster speeding out of control...I tip the scales and success is only a mindset away....sleep is going to be scarce tonight as the scarlett crimson makes a visit...drain as it may..it drains out of me like a tornado over a tombstone....I know a rainbow is forever hiding but I long to find it...somewhere...it's there..emerald brick yellow...the land of the munchkins and towering tree frogs....oh how I long to say goodnight....
forever...so that ever never comes....

No comments:

Post a Comment