Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Safe Place

Like a giant Rorschach ink blot, dark clouds swallowed up the silky sky...
Dodging lightning bolts, I ran through a righteous romp of wildflowers...
And then it came down, droplets of green jello singing joyous gems...
Mine eyes were like diamonds in the sky and there was no Lucy in sight...
But the dark forest was just ahead...a wall of verdant vegetation like the Emerald City....
I picked up speed...closed mine eyes...and prayed that it would allow me...a penitent...to permeate...
Full blast ahead, I slapped my palms together dogmatic decorum, and leapt with unequivocal force...
And to my astonishment, it accepted me like an old friend, into the dark forest I disappeared...
A place of mystery...hidden yet naked...safe but vulnerable...yet it felt right....


No comments:

Post a Comment