Saturday, October 3, 2015

12:03

Past midnight, but the time of day is the month and date that I was born into this shitty old world. I wonder how many other times I've been born into this place and if I would've said shitty old world at that point and time. Eating myself into a sugar coma, compromised with a handful of xanax and a wonderful Angry Apple Orchard because it's fitting I think. The Angry I mean. I'd like to scream out about a hundred cuss words, maybe fall on the ground and pitch a terrible twos fit, or smash all the plates in the cabinet into bits...but none of it would make the pain I feel right now go away, would it? He comes in here and sits behind me and stares. He has no clue what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. And sometimes I wish he'd just leave me alone. The only man that loves me and I wanna push him out. Just go away and let me be depressed tonight alone. Guess it's my destiny. Not everyday is black. Some are blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment