Saturday, October 3, 2015

WTF?

A huge array of sensory information, degradation...
a segregation of sadness and sacrifice a race to suffice being nice and getting trampled like a beetle under a bull's hooves, 
as expressive as a loaf of white bread in a spread of clouds like a dripping faucet, indulge in a rainbow of chocolate, lest you slip a blade along your tongue, but lash out at a lizard in a landfill of lofty imaginations, temptations without the temptress but the paws of a princess in a faux laced up corset, I fight to stay awake but can't force it...
Swallow the blue to Purdue with dreams like buttercups and truffles damn I hit a ruffle in the chip of sadness where the fuck is my gladness, in the dark you were my eyes, in the forest you were my guide, what am I now but dust in the windfall of circus and cities of walls I can't climb but fall for the last time...I dream in a scream of rusted rage, words fall off the page like liquid lava without the lamp of life the strife it eats me up until I cannot find a single oxygen bubble in a sea of seamless hydrogen hypocrites talking and stalking me until the dawn never comes and the sun doesn't rise and there are fatless fries and endless ketchup....what the fuck is life anyway? 

No comments:

Post a Comment