Tuesday, October 23, 2012

An Ounce of Hope

In Greek mythology: Prometheus stole fire from the god Zeus, which infuriated the supreme god. In turn, Zeus created a box that contained all manners of evil, unbeknownst to the receiver of the box. Pandora opened the box after being warned not to, and those evils were released into the world; hope, which lay at the bottom of the box, remained. This is the beginning of the tale of hope.

In mine eyes hope is like a dream..to have an ounce, an inkling, is surely better than to have none at all. Without desire one has no hope...without a goal or a wish one has no hope....when I think of hope it's like a vast universe of what lies between a possibility and a sure thing....a large black hole waiting to swallow up that lil ounce ...I fly harder away from the hungry goblin....my wings feel its fury...my muscles ache...my mind teeters on the brink of giving up...giving in...hope is like night and day...a difference of life or death...happy or sad...good or evil...

Goddess give me the strength to always keep a lil hope in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment