Friday, October 19, 2012

Take Me

I'd step in front of a speeding bullet to save the lowest scum of the Earth at this moment...a moment of despair...a day so dark not even the sun can penetrate the blackness...lost...in the forest...without my better half...I struggle to breath...to see...but there is no  path before me...only thickened trees with vines that swallow me up...I scream at the top of my lungs, take me now....for I have nothing left to hope for...to live for...but be cast in this eternal darkness without him. My eyes have wept until there are no more tears and fresh hair sprouts like grass from my swollen tear ducts...life all around me when all I want to do is die...right now...this minute..this second...why couldn't I have slipped away peacefully while he was still holding my hand...silence is a weapon much deadlier than any sword. It cuts through my heart like a locomotive...slicing my every hope...being...and now all I'm left with are the dreams...and the DREAMZ...it's all I have...to take with me to death's door. Summon no more...

I'm knocking...please let me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment