Sunday, December 8, 2013

DyNaMiTe

DyNaMiTe

Emotions screaming after me like a dark demented shadow...increasing in size...gaining on me...I cannot escape the thoughts that swirl around like lava in a lava lamp laced with hate and jealousy...I bolt from the seepage...emission spurting from faucets of infinite incarceration...Why can't the bitch just leave him alone? A tongue as sharp as a razor lest I cut it off...tick tock...a ticking time bomb waiting to explode in enmeshed enigma...sliding down a knife trimming the Tarweed that sticks to negative cognition like two people split by a ginormous lightning bolt..the frustration...I run faster and faster and shut my eyes...an explosion like erosion consuming every cell of good and love until nothing's left but a darkness that doesn't diminish even in the surest of sunlight...but the fight isn't finished...with a perfect piston of nitroglycerin...I unwrap a short stick...crystals like the Emerald City welcome mine eyes like magic...a warning...a danger but not more dangerous than a thistled thought capable of crushing a carcinogen...With one strike of a match...I wrap myself around the short stick...casting it into the blackness that's in my bosom...


I close mine eyes...and wait for the light...the explosion...the rebirth..from this beautiful dynomite.

No comments:

Post a Comment