Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Tis The Holiday Season

Blinded by green thistles that stick me and tickle...mine eyes shine gold and silver from trinkets so fickle...I slide down the tinsel like angel hair pasta...purple ponies and ballerinas dance aramatsa...A time of the year where a collision of feelings...seep from beneath even the plum and orange peelings...sour and sweet...bitter and crabby...family and friends both smooth and the scabby...snow flakes finally welcome...no shoveling this day...just papers and bows and with toys we play...love remembered...love forgotten...love never ever begotten...tears of joy and sadness, green mushrooms that are rotten...in the forest where I live time will never stand still...it's a circle of life with my wine and my pill...the frogs and the feathers, the elves and the fairy...the beautiful and edible, the poisonous doll's eye baneberry...but the singing from above from the angels is reason... to draw me out of the forest this holiday season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment