Monday, December 30, 2013

HiM

Molten...fabricated...welded into my heart...a permanent pulsing through my veins...I eat..I breath...I drink...I think... of him. Like the dew on the daisy...the sun in the morning...on the wings of a dragonfly I dip through the garden...hovering above meticulous landscape...I soar to the trees..just an ounce of forest scattered about...I dream and I doubt...and I sit and I wait...hoping and praying until I get a glimpse...a breath...a whiff... of him. Day and night, through feast and flight, visiting at the grayest of sight...I dance on a dime...until comes a time...because money is nothing without monetary gain and fame and fortune and bullshit to boot. Living and dying...loving and crying...emotions like a death scream, a quick beam when the cream of the crop off the top of a frothy layer of bubbles, I slide under the mass...and sift through the stubble...in the dark of night...no more I fight...but let them in....forever dreams never end...all for someone I can't see, can't touch, can't have, but I don't stop ....ever...thinking of ....HiM. He is my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment